Goals work best when they move top down.
In other words… life mission, long-term, medium-term, annual, monthly, weekly, daily.
Today I want to quickly share how I do my weekly goals.
I love having an intermediate step in between monthly and daily goals. Also, I feel like I’m making steady progress yet I never feel rushed.
How I do weekly goals
- I look at my monthly goals and see which of those need traction or which feel like they want working with 🙂
- I choose about 4 – 6 personal and 4 – 6 business every week.
- Some are recurring – every week I have “blog 3 times” and “____ mins on photos” and some are new.
- When Beth and I chat, I write the goals down in my diary as in the photo above. Personal, Business, and Beth’s goals for the week underneath. I only took a photo of the top for privacy reasons.
- As I complete tasks, I highlight them, again as you can see in the pic above. I love doing them this way because I can still see what I had on the list but I get the satisfaction of crossing something off.
That’s it – easy-peasy. I don’t believe in complicated systems and this works for me.